Terms & Conditions
THE TOWCESTER RACECOURSE COMPANY LIMITED
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY & ADVANCE SALES
These terms and conditions apply to and govern entry by all visitors to the racecourse, subject only to the express permission or licence of the management of The Towcester Racecourse Company Limited (the "Company"). Admission is strictly subject to acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entry to the racecourse constitutes acceptance.
The management and officers of the Company reserve the right, in their absolute discretion and without giving any reason, to refuse admission or remove visitors from the racecourse.
The management reserves the right to change the terms & conditions of entry without prior notice.
VISITORS AGREE TO:
► submit to a search of their persons, bags and vehicles;
► comply at all times with the instructions of the officers and management of the Company, the officers and stewards, security staff and police
THE FOLLOWING ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED:
► drunken and abusive behaviour, foul language or the possession of illegal substances;
► flashlight photography, other forms of recording equipment, such as video, DVD, sound recording and the use of mobile telephones other than for personal use;
► the display of any signage or branding and the distribution of any promotional or advertising material;
► obstruction of any of the racecourse's gangways, stairways, entrances and exits and unauthorised climbing on any structure within the racecourse;
► access to unauthorised areas of the racecourse;
► bringing on to the racecourse any of the following:
- dogs or other animals with the exception of Guide Dogs for the Blind;
- any items of food or drink including picnics;
- any flags, banners or other such articles which may distract visitors or the horses or greyhounds;
- any dangerous chemicals or substances hazardous to health or machinery.
- ball games i.e. football or rugby
Please note that by purchasing admission tickets in advance, you accept the below:
- All guests must be able to display their booking confirmation or wrist band on arrival at the course in order to gain admission.
- Admission tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- We accept no responsibility for lost or stolen tickets. The Racecourse has no obligation to replace a lost ticket.
- Racing is an outdoor event, and no refund will be offered in the event of inclement weather (unless the event is abandoned, in which case the terms are outlined below).
- In the event of race abandonment, our refund policy is as below:
(a) Abandonment before completion of the first race - full refund.
(b) Abandonment before completion of the third race - 50% refund
(c) Abandonment thereafter - no refund
- In any event, personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk and not refundable by us.
- Refunds cannot be made on race days - to obtain a refund racegoers should call or email the office, so a refund can be made.
Telephone: 01327 353414
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permissible by law the Company shall not, nor shall any of its officers, managers or staff, in any circumstances, be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense or any consequential or indirect loss or damage of any kind suffered by visitors to the racecourse, including but not limited to any loss or damage to personal items and vehicles belonging to visitors while on or about the racecourse. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; nor any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
By order of the Board
The Towcester Racecourse Company Limited (Company No. 230773) London Road, Towcester, Northamptonshire NN12 6LB